Basant Panchami 2022: Worship with these mantras to get the blessings of Maa Saraswati on the day of Basant Panchami, you will get success
Maa Saraswati Puja The festival of Basant Panchami is celebrated on the fifth day of Shukla Paksha of Magha month. There is a law to worship Goddess Saraswati on this day.
Tag Us On Instagram By Clicking A Photo With Your Product, For This We, Will Give You A 15% Discount Coupon For Shopping On Jhakasman.Com.
The festival of Basant Panchami is celebrated on the fifth day of Shukla Paksha of Magha month. There is a law to worship Goddess Saraswati on this day. This time Basant Panchami will be celebrated on February 5, 2022. It is a religious belief that by worshiping Goddess Saraswati, a person gets success in career and examination. Especially people associated with the field of job-profession, school-college, institute, and arts worship Maa Saraswati on this day.
According to the scriptures, on the day of Vasant Panchami, you must chant his mantras and worship Saraswati. After this, do not forget to do the aarti of Maa Saraswati. It is believed that only after this the worship is considered completed and the full fruit of the worship is obtained. Some things should also be taken care of on this day.
Do not do this work on Basant Panchami
- It is believed that the spring season begins from the day of Basant Panchami. Therefore, cutting of trees and plants should be avoided on this day.
- Maa Saraswati is worshiped on this day. So don’t insult anyone on this day. Also, stay away from any kind of controversy.
- Do not take food without taking bath on the auspicious day of Basant Panchami.
- Not only this, don’t forget to consume meat and liquor on this day.
- Avoid wearing black, red or colorful clothes on the day of Saraswati Puja (Vasant Panchami). Wearing yellow colored clothes on this day is considered auspicious.
do this thing on Basant Panchami
- Students should chant the mantra ‘Om aim hrim shree klein saraswatyai budhjananyai swaha’ 108 times. This will fulfill their wish.
- Start the morning by looking at your palms. Look at the image of Maa Saraswati in the palms and bow to her.
- If there is a problem of stuttering and stuttering, then on the day of Basant Panchami, take a flute, fill honey with its hole and close the hole with wax and bury the flute in the ground.
- For speech accomplishment, students should chant the Beej Mantra of the mother by putting their tongue in the palate. If possible, start from the day of Basant Panchami and practice it daily.
सरस्वती उपासना मंत्र
सरस्वती नमस्तुभ्यं वरदे कामरूपिणी, विद्यारम्भं करिष्यामि सिद्धिर्भवतु में सदा।
या कुन्देन्दुतुषारहारधवला या शुभ्रवस्त्रावृता।
या वीणावरदण्डमण्डितकरा या श्वेतपद्मासना॥
या ब्रह्माच्युत शंकरप्रभृतिभिर्देवैः सदा वन्दिता।
सा माम् पातु सरस्वती भगवती निःशेषजाड्यापहा॥1॥
शुक्लाम् ब्रह्मविचार सार परमाम् आद्यां जगद्व्यापिनीम्।
हस्ते स्फटिकमालिकाम् विदधतीम् पद्मासने संस्थिताम्।
वन्दे ताम् परमेश्वरीम् भगवतीम् बुद्धिप्रदाम् शारदाम्
Hope You Liked This Article Of Ours. If You Also Got Any Help From This Article Of Ours, Then Let Us Know, We Will Share Your Selected Comments On Our Social Media Platforms. And Tag Us On Instagram By Clicking The Photo With Your Product
Note: For This, We Will Give You A Discount Coupon Of 15% For Shopping On Jhakasman.Com Click Here To Shop For Other Health Care Products.