Makar Sankranti 14 January 2022: Or on 15 January? If there is doubt about the date, then note down the correct date! The festival of Makar Sankranti is celebrated every year on 14 or 15 January. But this time the Sun will enter Capricorn in the afternoon of January 14, so people have doubts whether it will be right to celebrate this festival on 14th or 15th January. If you are also confused about this then know the answer here.
The festival of Makar Sankranti is celebrated on 14 or 15 January every year. Makar Sankranti is celebrated after the Sun enters Capricorn and the month of Kharma comes to an end. With this, all auspicious work also starts. But this time the Sun will enter Capricorn on January 14, Friday at 02:40 pm. Since river bathing, charity and virtue are of special importance on Makar Sankranti, people are in doubt as to when the Sun enters Capricorn in the afternoon, on which day to celebrate this festival. Some people are talking about celebrating it on January 14, while some are considering January 15 as auspicious for charity. If you also have any confusion regarding the date of Sankranti, then know here about the exact date (Real Date of Makar Sankranti 2022).
What do astrologers say – Makar Sankranti 14 January 2022
According to astrologer Dr. Arvind Mishra, it is best to celebrate Makar Sankranti on January 14 as the Sun is entering Capricorn before sunset. The time 16 hours before and 16 hours after the Sun’s entry into Capricorn is considered to be the best for Punya Kaal. In such a situation, without any doubt, on Friday, 14 January, celebrate the festival of Makar Sankranti and do river bathing, charity, and virtue.
Sankranti is celebrated to commemorate the victory of Lord Vishnu. It is said that the festival of Makar Sankranti is being celebrated since the time of Mahabharata. At the same time, in some stories, it has been described as the day of victory of Lord Vishnu. It is said that on this day Lord Vishnu killed the demons on earth and freed the deities from their terror. Uttarayan starts from the day of Makar Sankranti and the days get longer and the nights get shorter. In the scriptures, Uttarayan is called the time of the gods.
importance of sun worship – Makar Sankranti 14 January 2022
The worship of Sun God on the day of Sankranti has special significance. Sun God is considered the real deity of Kaliyuga. It is said that by worshiping the Sun on the day of Sankranti, the blessings of the Sun God are obtained, which increases the position and prestige of a person, develops physical and spiritual powers, and attains renewable virtue. Apart from this, the worshiper also gets freedom from all the troubles related to Saturn along with the Sun. On the day of Sankranti, river bathing and charity have also been given special importance. In India, Makar Sankranti is known by names like Pongal, Uttarayan, Khichdi, and only Sankranti.
Hope You Liked This Article Of Ours. If You Also Got Any Help From This Article Of Ours, Then Let Us Know, We Will Share Your Selected Comments On Our Social Media Platforms. And Tag Us On Instagram By Clicking The Photo With Your Product
Note: For This, We Will Give You A Discount Coupon Of 15% For Shopping On Jhakasman.Com Click Here To Shop For Other Health Care Products.
images of Makar Sankranti 14 January 2022
happy and safe Makar Sankranti – 14 January 2022
- It’s a day of new beginnings for everyone and new beginnings are full of thrills and experiences. Wishing you a very happy Makar Sankranti from my family and me!
- May happiness and prosperity be radiated through the holy rays of the sun to your family. Happy Makar Sankranti!
- May the rays of the sun fall on you relieving you of all the sadness and negativity in your life. Wishing you a very Happy Makar Sankranti!
- Wishing you a very delightful Makar Sankranti with a sky full of kites and a life full of success.
- On this Makar Sankranti may the Sun God bless you with love, prosperity, and peace. Happy Makar Sankranti!
- May the sun on this day dedicated to Surya be smiling at you, blessing you with tons of happiness and prosperity. Happy Makar Sankranti!
- May this festival bring you and your family a lot of sweet surprises. Happy Makar Sankranti!
- May the festival of the Sun bring peace and happiness for you. Happy Makar Sankranti!
- I hope when you read this message written from the bottom of my heart, you know that Surya Dev is looking and listening to you waiting for you to make a wish. I hope it comes true. Wishing you a very Happy Makar Sankranti!
- May all your wishes come true and you live in harmony. Wishing you a very Happy Makar Sankranti!
- Have you asked yourself what this day is about? It is about new beginnings. And so, I hope whatever you start today may have fruitful results. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Makar Sankranti!
- Just like our farmers are harvesting crops on this auspicious day, may God help you harvest all the happiness in the world. Happy Pongal!
- Have a beautiful Pongal and Uttarayan!
- I wish your life is filled with joy, love, prosperity, and kindness. Happy Makar Sankranti!
- Today you wake up early to cherish the scorching sun and clear the sky with your kite flying skills. Happy Uttarayan to you and your beautiful family!
- May your life be illuminated by the colors of exuberance, cheers, and ecstasy! Wish you a very happy Makar Sankranti!
- I hope our friendship reaches as high as our kites in the sky on this day. Happy Makar Sankranti!
- May the northward moving Sun give you all the strength to eliminate the pessimism in your life. Happy Makar Sankranti!
- I hope you get all your favorite dishes and savor the sweet taste of good today. Sending warm wishes of Sankranti, from my family to yours!
- May the divine rays of the sun bless you with fruits of joy and happiness. Happy Makar Sankranti!
- May the sunlight motivate you and fill your life with a lot of optimism. Happy Makar Sankranti!
- I hope the light sent by the Surya Dev help you silence all the people that criticize you with your success. Warm wishes of Sankranti!